This society implements the psychology discipline in many ways in practical life to spread awareness among laymen regarding importance of many prevailing psychological issues. The main event of our society is the Mental Health Week, which is held once a year. As the name suggests, a Mental Health issue is taken up as a subject to be discussed thoroughly throughout the week in many different ways. Psychology society generously participates in external events as well. The society has also been invited to participate in the Mental Health Week held in different universities and never ceases to make marks of achievement through its participation.
- Patron : Ms. Momina Nayyar ( Lecturer FASS )
- President : Rosheen Fatima
- Vice President : Abeera Irfan
- General Secretary : Aqleema Inam
- Info. Secretary : Mahnoor Bashir
Ms. Momina Nayyar