Terms of Reference
- The Committee will ensure that VLE is functioning by meeting the minimum criteria set forth by the University and HEC.
- The Committee will evaluate each course and labs being offered in the VLE for quality assurance.
- The Committee will audit University Learning Management System (LMS) for each course and lab. The Committee will ensure that the course/lab related material and assessment details have been provided through University LMS.
- The Committee will also monitor infrastructure support required for the execution of VLE. The Committee will suggest remedial measures to address the complaints both from the students as well as from the instructors.
- The Committee will ensure that a suitable and credible mechanism has been adopted for course and lab assessments.
- The Committee will formulate a proposal to enhance the capacity of instructors for VLE system.
- The Committee shall receive suggestions and feedback through its official email:- email@example.com
- The Committee will meet online on weekly basis as per the date and time given by the Convener of the Committee and shall submit its findings to Vice Chancellor Secretariat on regular basis for appropriate action
A list of all committee meeting s held with minutes of the meeting along with any training programs.