- Agricultural economics: its concept, nature, scope and significance,
- Interrelationship between agricultural and non-agricultural development.
- The misguided intersect oral development strategies followed at the early stage of Pakistan development and the role of agriculture in the national economy changed over time.
- The political dimensions of agricultural growth in the past.
- Important public policy issues such as changes in the land tenure systems and land tax reforms.
- Issues involved in foreign trade and development of agriculture.
- Input output price policies in the agriculture sectors of Pakistan’s economy and whateffect they has on producers and consumers.
- Margret, Capstick. The Economics of Agriculture, George Allen Unwin Ltd., Latest Edition.
- Aslam, Chaudry M. Agricultural Development and Public Policies, Izhar Sons, Lahore.
- Ghatak S., and Ingersent K. Agriculture and Economic Development. Harvester Press, Latest Edition.
- Johnston, Bruce, and Fellir Kily. Agriculture and Structural Transformation, Economic Strategies in late Developing Countries.
- Khan, Mahmood-ul-Hassan. The Economics of Green revolution in Pakistan. New York Published.
- Karamat, A., Political Economy of Rural Development in Pakistan. Lahore Vanguard Book House.
- Shafi M. Pricing of farm Produce in Pakistan, Objectives, Practices, and Experiences. Print Associates International, Islamabad.
- Erike, Thorbake. The role of Agriculture in Economic Development. Columbia University Press.
- Colman D. and Young T. Principals of Agricultural Economics, Markets and Prices in Less Developed Countries, Cambridge University Press.
- Yujiro Hayami and Vernon W. Ruttan. Agricultural Development, John Hopkin University Press.