M.Phil. in English Literature is a 2 Year Degree Program that covers core areas of English Literature, and Literary Theory. This program offers candidates the opportunity to acquire knowledge and understanding of a range of issues concerning English Literature. The broad field of subjects includes the core course modules such as Literary Theory and Criticism and advanced research and bibliographic methods related topics. The program encourages the participants to develop a deeper understanding of the theory and practice of English Literature. Moreover, gain the skills required to challenge current professional practices for innovation and to undertake a range of leadership roles in the field.
- Sr. No. Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1Core Courses 9
- 3Thesis/Project/Additional Courses 6
- Sr. No. Course Title Code Cr. Hrs.
- 1Advanced Literary-Cultural Research EL56133
- 2Critical TheoriesEL56233
- 3Pakistani Writings in EnglishEL51033
- At least 2.00 CGPA or 50% marks in BS/MA English or equivalent.
- A candidate will need to qualify UCP Admission Test and Interview for admission in MPhil/MS English Literature
MS/M.Phil English Literature (2 years, 4 semetser)
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1MS/MPhil English Litrature25,0008,70030286,000
A Student will register for each Semester during the Thesis work and will pay Fee of one Course for each Semester. A student Registered for MS/MPhil Thesis will have to pay minimum fee equal to two courses and a student registered in Ph.D Thesis will have to pay minimum fee equal to four courses.
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.