The psychology department at UCP is constantly striving to set higher standards of education by providing an inspirational and resourceful environment to students. After the successful launch of BS and MS Psychology, the department started the Ph.D. program in Clinical Psychology, which prepares students in teaching, research, and practice in clinical domains of Psychology. After completing their Ph.D., students will be ready to work in a variety of professional settings e.g. hospitals, prisons, schools, colleges and universities and in research institutions.
UCP has a focus on implementations of psychology practices, and therefore scholars will be expected to get training at workplaces i.e. hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centres, special schools and community centres.
- Minimum Duration Maximum Duration Minimum Credit Hours Degree Completion Requirement
- 03 Years08 Years63CGPA of at least 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- Sr. No. Activity Preferred Time Maximum
- 1Course Work2 Semesters3 Semesters
- 2Comprehensive Exam3 Semesters4 Semesters
- 3Synopsis Qualification4 Semesters6 Semesters
- 4Thesis Submission6 Semesters14 Semesters (7 Years)
- MS/M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology from an HEC recognized University, or M.Sc. from a university abroad with a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- Advanced diploma in clinical psychology (ADCP) is required in addition to the above mentioned degrees other than MS/M.Phil. in Clinical psychology
- At least 3.00 CGPA or 60% marks in case of annual system in MS/M.Phil. or equivalent in relevant field. The GAT – Subject with a minimum of 60% marks is required or a candidate will have to pass UCP in-house admission test and interview with 70% score.
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1PhD Psychology 25,0007,000
A Student will register for each Semester during the Thesis work and will pay Fee of one Course for each Semester. A student Registered for MS/MPhil Thesis will have to pay minimum fee equal to two courses and a student registered in Ph.D Thesis will have to pay minimum fee equal to four courses.
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.