- Minimum Duration Maximum Duration Minimum Credit Hours Degree Completion Requirement
- 02 Years04 Years43CGPA of at least 2.5on a scale of 4.0
Course Plan for MS Psychology
Year 1, Semester 1Sr. No. Courses Cr. Hrs.
- 1Psycho-diagnosis and Assessment I3 + 1
- 2Psychotherapy I3
- 4Ethical and legal issues2
Year 1, Semester 2Sr. No. Courses Cr. Hrs.
- 1Psychodiagnosis and Assessment II3 + 1
- 2Psychotherapy II3
- 3Research Methodology3
- 4Clinical Placement I3
Year 2, Semester 3Sr. No. Courses Cr. Hrs.
- 1Clinical Placement II3
Year 2, Semester 4Sr. No. Courses Cr. Hrs.
- 1Clinical Placement III3
MS Clinical Psychology Total 12+ 13+ 15+ 3 = 43
- M.Sc., BS (Honors), with a psychology major
- Minimum 2nd Division or 2.50 CGPA
- Duration: 2 Years
Educational institutions often employ psychologists in positions other than teaching, such as counseling, testing, research, and administration. The government often employs psychologists as healthcare practitioners to work in public hospitals, clinics and other settings. Those who work in healthcare often work in the offices of mental health practitioners, physicians, outpatient mental health and substance abuse centers, and private hospitals. After several years of experience, some psychologists, usually those with doctoral degrees, can enter private practice or set up private research or consulting firms. In addition to the previously mentioned jobs, many psychologists held faculty positions at colleges and universities and as high school psychology teachers. Many psychologists work in research positions in various subfields of psychology. Some additional areas of employment include community service agencies, special schools and positions in industrial/organizational psychology. Psychologists work in the business as managers, consultants, and marketing researchers.
MS Clinical Psychology (2 yrs, 4 semesters)
- Courses Cr. Hrs. Fee per course Admission Fee Total Fee 1st Semester
- 12 Courses + Thesis4326,00025,000376,000116,000
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.