The MS in clinical psychology program prepares students to understand the biological, affective-cognitive and social basis of human behavior. Students study individual differences, Psycho diagnosis, Psychopathologies and Psychotherapies. Ethical principles applied to research and clinical practice are an integral part of this course. MS clinical Psychology also offers practical training in a clinical setting backed by academic teaching to provide a solid theoretical foundation. The students are placed in hospitals and clinics throughout their study program. There is a number of employment opportunities for clinical psychologists. They can work in hospitals and medical clinics, mental health centers, rehabilitation centers, special schools, community service agencies, education sector (as academicians, researchers and clinicians), armed forces and police, or can establish own private practice.
- Minimum Duration Maximum Duration Minimum Credit Hours Degree Completion Requirement
- 02 Years04 Years43CGPA of at least 2.5on a scale of 4.0
Course Plan for MS Psychology
Year 1, Semester 1Sr. No. Courses Cr. Hrs.
- 1Psycho-diagnosis and Assessment I3 + 1
- 2Psychotherapy I3
- 4Ethical and legal issues2
Year 1, Semester 2Sr. No. Courses Cr. Hrs.
- 1Psychodiagnosis and Assessment II3 + 1
- 2Psychotherapy II3
- 3Research Methodology3
- 4Clinical Placement I3
Year 2, Semester 3Sr. No. Courses Cr. Hrs.
- 1Clinical Placement II3
Year 2, Semester 4Sr. No. Courses Cr. Hrs.
- 1Clinical Placement III3
MS Clinical Psychology Total 12+ 13+ 15+ 3 = 43
- M.Sc., BS (Honors), with a psychology major
- Minimum 2nd Division or 2.50 CGPA
- Duration: 2 Years
MS Clinical Psychology (2 yrs, 4 semesters)
- Courses Cr. Hrs. Fee per course Admission Fee Total Fee 1st Semester
- 12 Courses + Thesis4326,00025,000376,000116,000
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.