The MS in clinical psychology program prepares students to understand the biological, affective-cognitive and social basis of human behavior. Students study individual differences, Psycho diagnosis, Psychopathologies and Psychotherapies. Ethical principles applied to research and clinical practice are an integral part of this course. MS clinical Psychology also offers practical training in a clinical setting backed by academic teaching to provide a solid theoretical foundation. The students are placed in hospitals and clinics throughout their study program. There is a number of employment opportunities for clinical psychologists. They can work in hospitals and medical clinics, mental health centers, rehabilitation centers, special schools, community service agencies, education sector (as academicians, researchers and clinicians), armed forces and police, or can establish own private practice.
- Sr. No. Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1Specialization Courses 24
- 2Thesis/Additional Courses 6
- 3Clinical Placement 9
- Sr. No. Course Title Code Cr. Hrs.
- 1Psycho-diagnosis & Assessment IPY54033
- 2Psychotherapy IPY54133
- 4Ethical and Legal IssuesPY57033
- 5Psychodiagnosis & Assessment IIPY54333
- 6Psychotherapy IIPY54533
- 7Advanced Research Methods in PsychologyPY60133
- 8Clinical Placement IPY64633
- 9Clinical Placement IIPY64833
- 11Clinical Placement IIIPY64933
- M.Sc., BS (Honors), with a psychology major
- At least 2.00 CGPA or 50% marks in BS/M.Sc. Psychology.
- Duration: 2 Years
MS Clinical Psychology (2 yrs, 4 semesters)
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1MS Clinical Psychology25,0008,700302,86,000
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.