The M.Sc. program gives an advanced understanding of modern electric power systems, electronic materials design and operation of electronic devices, circuits and Embedded systems by providing an avenue of higher learning to prepare students for facing the challenges in the electrical field. With the aim of imparting knowledge at par with international standards, the M.Sc. program provides faculty members qualified from international universities with on-field experience to instill updated concepts.
Each candidate for the M.Sc. Electrical Engineering degree is required to successfully earn 30 Cr. Hrs. as per the following detail:
- Sr. No. Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1Core Courses 06
- 2Specialization Courses 15
- 3Elective 03
- 4Thesis/Project/Additional Courses 06
- Sr. No. Course Title Code Cr. Hrs.
- 1Linear System TheoryEE56133
- 2Advanced ProbabilityEE55133
To apply for M.Sc. program in EE, a candidate must have at least CGPA of 2.00/ 4.00 in B.Sc. Electrical; Electronics, Computer and Telecom Engineering equivalent from a PEC recognized and accredited institution.Applicants for admission must mention the PEC registration number.
M.Sc. program in electrical engineering is designed for professionals in electrical engineering who are looking for career growth via enhancement of their analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities. This program provides a focused and in-depth knowledge in the specialization area chosen by the student. Our program is also suitable for fresh graduates looking for a career in research or academia. M.Sc. Electrical Engineering program includes following specializations:
- Electrical Power and Control systems
- Electronics and Communications systems
- Computer engineering and Embedded systems
MSc Electrical Engineering - (2 yrs, 4 semesters)
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1MSc Electrical Engineering25,00010,50030340,000