The Faculty of Engineering offers the M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering to train students to become experts who understand the mechanics of machines, from generating initial ideas to design and analyze, onward to developing products, processes, systems and maintenance. Teaching the methods suitable to tackle inherent complexities and digging deeper into the sophistication and variety of advanced analysis, FOE aims at producing leaders that can solve problems with innovative techniques.
- Option # 1: 30 Credit hours course work (10 Courses)
- Option # 2: Minimum 24 Credit Hours course work (8 courses) + 6 Credit Hours thesis
Year 1, Semester 1Module name (W) Cr.Hrs.
- ME-5123 Fracture and Failure Analysis (Core, 3 Credit Hours)Course work of 24 Credit hours with 3 Core Courses
- ME-5113 Modeling and Simulation (Core, 3 Credit Hours)
- ME-6423 CFD for Engineering Applications(Elective, 3 Credit Hours)
- 01 Elective Course (3 Credit Hours)
Year 1, Semester 2Module name (W) Cr.Hrs.
- ME-5323 Automotive Powertrains (Core, 3 Credit Hours)
- ME-6533 Robotics and Control (Elective, 3 Credit Hours)
- ME-6063- Aerodynamics (3 Credit Hours)
- ME6513-Research Methodology (Elective, 3 Credit Hours)
Year 2, Semester 3Module name (W) Cr.Hrs.
- ME-6223 Welding and Joining Processes (Elective, 3 Credit Hours)ME-6146 Thesis (6 Credit Hours)
- ME-6343 Renewable Energy Systems (Elective, 3 Credit Hours)
Year 2,No. Cr.Hrs.
- Total08 Courses Thesis OR 10 Courses
MSc Mechanical Engineering - (2 yrs, 4 semesters)
- Sr. No. Description Admission Fee Fee per Credit Hour
- 1MSc Mechanical Engineering25,00010,600