Ph.D. Computer Science aims at providing the industry with students who believe in pushing limits and broadening the horizons of computer science. This degree involves independent study and research in a focused area of interest. Doctorate programs include coursework and research that culminate in final research work. The program consists of detailed courses that prepare students for advanced research that would help solve problems in a variety of disciplines. Through this rigorous process, students are trained to independently formulate and develop creative solutions to novel as well as existing problems.
- Activity Preferred Time Maximum
- Course Work 2 Semesters 3 Semesters
- Comprehensive Exam 3 Semesters 4 Semesters
- Synopsis Qualiﬁcation 4 Semesters 6 Semesters
- Thesis Submission 6 Semesters 14 Semesters (7 Years)
- Course Work Research Work
- 18 Credit Hours30 Credit Hours
- Sr. No. Activity Preferred Time Maximum
- 1Course Work2 Semesters3 Semesters
- 2Comprehensive Exam3 Semesters4 Semesters
- 3Synopsis Qualification4 Semesters6 Semesters
- 4Thesis Submission6 Semesters14 Semesters (7 Years)
- At least 3.00 CGPA or 60% marks in case of annual system in MS/M.Phil. in Computer Science or equivalent. The GAT – Subject with a minimum of 60% marks is required or a candidate will have to pass UCP in-house admission test and interview with 70% score.
- Candidate must pass NTS GAT-Subject or UCP Admission Test
- Candidate must clear our interview process to be eligible for admission
- Identify problems faced in the country primarily and globally at large
- Develop and design solutions to solve the problems using various domains of knowledge
- Help scientists and engineers solve complex computing problems
- Develop and improve the software systems that form the basis of the modern computing experience
- Design and develop machine learning-based systems to improve decision-making and other complex problem solving
- Design experiments to test the operation of these software systems
- Publish their findings in academic journals
PhD Computer Science
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1PhD Computer Science 25,0007,000
A Student will register for each Semester during the Thesis work and will pay Fee of one Course for each Semester. A student Registered for MS/MPhil Thesis will have to pay minimum fee equal to two courses and a student registered in Ph.D Thesis will have to pay minimum fee equal to four courses.
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.