In the discipline of Biotechnology, Degrees are offered at the level of MS, M.Sc. and BS. Faculty is highly competitive and strives to fulfill significant demand in Biomedical, Pharmaceutical and Industry. A large number of students are seeking admission during each semester to qualify for higher research programs within the University while a good proportion of meritorious students aim to pursue further research studies in different overseas universities after completing degrees from FLS. Graduating students may seek employment in the renowned organizations in this country as well as abroad.
Each candidate for the MS Biotechnology degree is required to successfully earn 30 Cr. Hrs. as per the following detail:
- Sr. No. Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1Course Work 24
- 2Thesis/Project/Additional Courses 6
- Sr. No. Course Title Code Cr. Hrs.
- 1Advances in BiotechnologyBT53033
- 3Recombinant DNA and Applied GMO TechnologyBT51033
- 4Stem Cell Technology & Cell CultureBT51133
- 5Advanced ImmunologyBT57033
- 6Advances in Agriculture BiotechnologyBT51233
- 9Microbial Biotechnology & ImmunologyBT57033
- 10Health BiotechnologyBT53333
- 11Advance Cell & Tissue CultureBT56033
- 12Genomics, Transcriptomics & ProteomicsBT51333
- 13Recombinant DNA TechnologyBT51433
- 14Food BiotechnologyBT53433
- 15Agricultural BiotechnologyBT53533
- 16Advance BiochemistryBT52033
- 17Introduction to Molecular Biology & BiotechnologyBT56133
- 18Genetic Resources & ConservationBT51533
- 19Industrial BiotechnologyBT53633
- 20Environmental BiologyBT50133
- 21Advances in BiotechnologyBT53733
At least 2.00 CGPA or 50% marks in BS/M.Sc. in relevant field.
MS Biotechnology (2 yrs, 4 semesters)
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1MS Biotechnology25,00010,500303,40,000