UCP offers the Executive MBA program specially designed for people who are currently engaged in their professional career and want to enhance their knowledge and learn new concepts to face emerging challenges in their career. The program focuses on providing an opportunity to study the highly detailed disciplines of business without interrupting the individual’s career. To maintain work-life balance, the program is divided into modules and classes which will be held on every weekend (Saturday-Sunday).
The program provides an academic environment which promotes conducive learning with classmates from different professional backgrounds and highly qualified faculty. The first semester offers courses that are designed to build a strong foundation of concepts which prove to be essential in understanding the courses of the second semester. The courses have been delicately selected to make UCP-EMBA a unique graduate business degree and adequately focus on both operational and strategic aspects of business organizations.
The UCP Executive MBA (UCP-EMBA) program has been specially designed to cater the needs of mid-career managers, seasoned professionals and entrepreneurs who want to equip themselves with cutting-edge knowledge and concepts to face emerging challenges while remaining fully employed during the pursuit of their graduate studies. UCP-EMBA endeavors to develop pro-active and inventive business leaders for tomorrow where they learn as much from their fellow classmates as from the academically and professionally qualified world-class faculty.
The program is Modular and classes will be held every weekend (Saturday-Sunday) to help working professionals work life balance. It will help them to earn a degree without interrupting their careers. The courses in the first year of the program provide solid foundation for effective learning experience in the second year onwards. The courses have been delicately selected to make UCP-EMBA a unique graduate business degree and adequately focus on both operational and strategic aspects of business organizations. In biweekly sessions on Saturdays and Sundays, the participants gain key insights and new set of skills required for the next level of leadership in an increasingly complex business world.
UCP-EMBA will enable the participants to sharpen their analytical and business skills, hone critical thinking skills, broaden their knowledge of markets, connect to a diverse group of business and organizational leaders, and emerge better equipped for leadership, with a sharper focus on career and life goals. We are confident that you will find the program a transforming experience in your life and career trajectory. Through this flagship program UCP wants to live up to its reputation of being a key source of talent and career development.
The program aims to prepare transformational leaders and, therefore, combines theory and practice, hard and soft skills. The idea is to help graduates impact their work. The main features of the program are:
- Case studies and simulation exercises
- Field visits
- Guest speaker sessions
- International Study Trip including an executive program with a leading university
UCP EMBA program requires 66 credit hours (60 credit hours for course work while 6 credit hours for project). Within a module there are four to five courses; a course lasts for five weeks and once a course ends, a new course will be started promptly. If during the EMBA, a student wants a break due to hectic workplace routine, he/she can skip a course and join back rather than skipping a whole module.
Class Timings: 2pm till 8pm on Saturday and 10am till 4pm on Sunday.
The program is divided into following modules:
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Business
- Module 2: Managing Operation 360⁰
- Module 3: Managing Disruption
- Module 4: Changing Landscape – Present and Future
- Module 5: International Trip and MBA Project
Sample Course Plan for Executive MBA
Year 1, Semester 1S. No. Course Cr. Hrs
- 1Business Economics3
- 2Leadership and Executive Development3
- 3Marketing Management3
- 4Financial Accounting3
- 4Corporate Governance and Business laws and Ethics3
Year 1, Semester 2S. No. Course Cr. Hrs
- 1Human Resource Management Strategy and Practices3
- 2Business Communication3
- 3Production and Operation Management3
- 4Strategic Management and Decision Making3
Year 2, Semester 3S. No. Course Cr. Hrs
- 1Enterprise System SAP Training3
- 2Managerial Accounting3
- 3Corporate Entrepreneurship3
- 4Innovation and Technology Management3
- 5Applied Corporate Finance3
Year 2, Semester 4S. No. Course Cr. Hrs
- 1Brand and Advertising Management3
- 2Leading Teams in Organization3
- 3Elective I3
- 4Elective II3
- 4Elective III3
- 4Chinese Language (Optional)
Year 3, Semester 5S. No. Course Cr. Hrs
- 3International Study Trip6
- 4MBA Project6
- Minimum 16 years of education in any subject/ field i.e., engineering, business, medicine, social sciences, arts and humanities from an HEC recognized university along with a minimum of three (03) years of professional experience at middle management level in business, government or not-for-profit
- Performance in the UCP-EMBA test and interview.
MBA Executive - (2 yrs, 4 semesters)
- Courses Cr. Hrs. Fee per course Admission Fee Total Fee 1st Semester
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.