UCP offers the Executive MBA program specially designed for people who are currently engaged in their professional career and want to enhance their knowledge and learn new concepts to face emerging challenges in their career. The program focuses on providing an opportunity to study the highly detailed disciplines of business without interrupting the individual’s career. To maintain work-life balance, the program is divided into modules and classes which will be held on every weekend (Saturday-Sunday).
The program provides an academic environment which promotes conducive learning with classmates from different professional backgrounds and highly qualified faculty. The first semester offers courses that are designed to build a strong foundation of concepts which prove to be essential in understanding the courses of the second semester. The courses have been delicately selected to make UCP-EMBA a unique graduate business degree and adequately focus on both operational and strategic aspects of business organizations.
The UCP Executive MBA (UCP-EMBA) program has been specially designed to cater the needs of mid-career managers, seasoned professionals and entrepreneurs who want to equip themselves with cutting-edge knowledge and concepts to face emerging challenges while remaining fully employed during the pursuit of their graduate studies. UCP-EMBA endeavors to develop pro-active and inventive business leaders for tomorrow where they learn as much from their fellow classmates as from the academically and professionally qualified world-class faculty.
The program is Modular and classes will be held every weekend (Saturday-Sunday) to help working professionals work life balance. It will help them to earn a degree without interrupting their careers. The courses in the first year of the program provide solid foundation for effective learning experience in the second year onwards. The courses have been delicately selected to make UCP-EMBA a unique graduate business degree and adequately focus on both operational and strategic aspects of business organizations. In biweekly sessions on Saturdays and Sundays, the participants gain key insights and new set of skills required for the next level of leadership in an increasingly complex business world.
UCP-EMBA will enable the participants to sharpen their analytical and business skills, hone critical thinking skills, broaden their knowledge of markets, connect to a diverse group of business and organizational leaders, and emerge better equipped for leadership, with a sharper focus on career and life goals. We are confident that you will find the program a transforming experience in your life and career trajectory. Through this flagship program UCP wants to live up to its reputation of being a key source of talent and career development.
Structure of the Program
The program aims to prepare transformational leaders and, therefore, combines theory and practice, hard and soft skills. The idea is to help graduates impact their work. The main features of the program are:
- Case studies and simulation exercises
- Field visits
- Guest speaker sessions
- International Study Trip including an executive program with a leading university
UCP EMBA program requires 60 credit hours (48 credit hours for course work while 6 credit hours for project and 6 credit hours for International Trip). Within a module there are four to five courses; a course lasts for five weeks and once a course ends, a new course will be started promptly. If during the EMBA, a student wants a break due to hectic workplace routine, he/she can skip a course and join back rather than skipping a whole module.
Class Timings: 2pm till 8pm on Saturday and 10am till 4pm on Sunday.
The program is divided into following modules:
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Business
- Module 2: Managing Operation 360⁰
- Module 3: Managing Disruption
- Module 4: Changing Landscape – Present and Future
- Module 5: International Trip and MBA Project
Sample Course Plan for Executive MBA
Year 1, Semester 1S. No. Module Name Cr. Hrs
- 1Business Communication3
- 2Business Economics3
- 3Accounting for Managers3
- 4Marketing Management3
- 5Corporate governance, Business Law and Ethics3
Year 1, Semester 2S. No. Module Name Cr. Hrs
- 1Strategic Management and Decision Making3
- 2Human Resource Management Strategy and Practices3
- 3Leadership and Executive Development3
- 4Production and Operations Management3
Year 2, Semester 3S. No. Module Name Cr. Hrs
- 1Applied Corporate Finance3
- 2Enterprise Systems3
- 3Brand Management3
- 4Corporate Entrepreneurship3
- 5Innovation and Technology Management3
Year 2, Semester 4S. No. Module Name Cr. Hrs
- 1Elective 13
- 2Elective 23
Year 3, Semester 5S. No. Module Name Cr. Hrs
- 1International Study Trip6
- 2EMBA Project6
- Minimum 16 years of education in any subject/ field i.e., engineering, business, medicine, social sciences, arts and humanities from an HEC recognized university along with a minimum of three (03) years of professional experience at middle management level in business, government or not-for-profit
- Performance in the UCP-EMBA test and interview.
MBA Executive - (2 yrs, 4 semesters)
- Courses Cr. Hrs. Fee per course Admission Fee Total Fee 1st Semester
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.