The MS Business Administration provides a thorough grounding in the theory and research needed for academic and professional career in the field of business and management. It prepares students for academic career in universities or commercial career in business and management research. Our philosophy is that postgraduate management students need the understanding and skills associated with high quality academic research. This approach applies equally to those who become either academic scholars or professional practitioners.
The program gives graduates an insight into modern management practice and an opportunity to develop the skills required for leading and managing organization and pursuing teaching and research careers. Its main elements are:
- Analysis of organizational structure and behavior both at micro and macro level, through multiple theoretical perspectives.
- An examination of strategy and the functional areas of management with a focus on internal and external context of organization.
- Exploring topical issues in management, comparing different management tools and techniques.
- To design, plan and execute a research project addressing both theoretical and practical issues and to contribute to knowledge repository of management.
Area of Specialization: Management, Finance, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Core Courses: Four Courses / 12 Credit Hours
- Elective Courses: Four Courses / 12 Credit Hours
- Thesis: 06 credit hours
- Total: 30
- Duration: Minimum 1.5 years – Maximum 4 years
- Teaching System: Semester System