Pakistan’s Real Estate has made a major contribution to its economic development. It has termed as the growth engine for the country’s economy. With proper regulation, documentation and patronage (education), Pakistan real estate has an enormous potential to contribute towards GDP growth. Keeping abreast with the modern knowledge and technology, along with growing demand, government incentives, and the support, abundant labor force, and readily available raw material, Pakistan can become a $1.5-1.7 trillion economy by 2040.
Managers of real estate are responsible for handling the property of others with the intent of maintaining value and maximizing earning potential. Students gain an understanding of valuation, development, management, and brokerage. Valuation skills are acquired through instruction in appraisal techniques, portfolio analysis, and trends that affect property values. Studies cover the administration of residential and commercial properties and affordable housing.
The benefits of the degree can be seen on a personal level as well as in career advancement. Individual growth is realized through the development of analytical and interpersonal skills. In addition, knowledge obtained in the program can be applied in students’ private lives to improve property decisions.
Skills learned in pursuing a real estate management degree are in high demand in the workplace. Graduates are equipped for employment in several different areas. Careers are available in management and development, land use planning, surveying, real estate investment, and property valuation. Graduates are also qualified to act as consultants in leasing, marketing, investment planning, and acquisition and disposal of property. The list of prospective employers includes real estate firms, apartment complexes, public housing, vacation properties, commercial business towers, industrial parks, shopping centers, and office parks.
This program aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To nurture young Leaders building and managing Real Estate and Construction Infrastructure Projects in alignment with modern trends and requirements.
- To inculcate comprehensive knowledge and develop practical property business skills in students to promote Real Estate Entrepreneurship.
- To apply in all phases of the real estate cycle-from conceptualizing, initiating, and analyzing to negotiating, financing, and closing the transaction, and as well as property sales, marketing and brokering.
- To develop quality workforce and strategic leaders to embrace the challenges of housing sector in Pakistan.
- To mobilize Real Estate Sector as growth engine for increasing the size of Pakistan economy.
Year 1, Semester 1Course Code Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- BARE1113Introduction to Real Estate Business and IndustryGeneral3
- BARE1123Pakistan Real Estate Prospects & ChallengesGeneral3
- BAEL1013English Reading & ComprehensionCore3
- BAMG2803Fundamentals of Management & OrganizationGeneral 3
- BAAC2253Qualitative AnalysisCore3
- BAEC1713Introduction to EconomicsGeneral3
- BARE1910*Field Trip-IProject
Year 1, Semester 2Sr. No. Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1Business MathematicsGeneral3
- 2 Islamic StudiesGeneral3
- 4Introduction to Banking & FinanceGeneral 3
- 5HR Practices in Real EstateCore3
- 6Construction Materials and TechnologyGeneral2
- 7*Field Trip-IIProject
Year 2, Semester 3Sr. No. Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1Pakistan StudiesCore3
- 2Quantitative MethodsCore3
- 3Green BehaviourGeneral 3
- 4Real Estate Communication SkillsGeneral 3
- 5Computer Applications in REGeneral 2
- 6Construction Engineering and PracticesGeneral2
- 7Field Trip-IIIProject
Year 2, Semester 4Sr. No. Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1 Regulatory Frameworks & DocumentationsCore3
- 2Global Real Estate SectorCore3
- 3Insurance, Leasing & Mortgage in RECore3
- 4Information & Communication TechnologyCore3
- 5Project ManagementProject 3
- 6Developing Smart and Sustainable Cities2
- 7Field Trip-IVProject
Year 3, Semester 5Sr. No. Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1 Real Estate Planning, Practice, and PolicyCore3
- 2Architecture & Interior DesignsCore3
- 3Project Appraisal & Credit ManagementCore3
- 4SurveyingGeneral 1
- 5Ideas Generation & CreativityGeneral 3
- 6Field Trip-VProject
Year 3, Semester 6Sr. No. Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1 Real Estate MarketingCore3
- 2Financial Markets and Fund ManagementGeneral3
- 3Urban Economics and Property MarketsCore3
- 4Ethical Practices & LeadershipGeneral 3
- 5Introduction to GIS, Mapping and Remote SensingCore1
- 6Field Trip-VIProject
Year 4, Semester 7Sr. No. Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1 CAD,3D Exterior, 3D AnimationGeneral1
- 2Property Law, Taxes and PracticesGeneral3
- 3Real Estate Entrepreneurship Core3
- 4Property Valuation and AppraisalGeneral 3
- 5Final Year Project Project Final
- 6Field Trip-VIIProject
Year 4, Semester 8Sr. No. Course Title Category Cr. Hrs.
- 1 Facilities ManagementCore3
- 2Real Estate Investment DecisionCore3
- 3Corporate Finance and Asset Markets Core3
- 4Contemporary Trends & Emerging Practices in RECore3
- 5Final Year Project Project Final
- 6Field Trip-VIIIProject
• Property Manager
• Property Valuer
• Body Corporate Manager
• Real Estate Entrepreneur
• Business Development Manager
• Financial Risk Analyst
• Research Analyst
• Property Houses & Holdings Problem Resolvers & Case Developers
• Property Blog Writers
• Project Supervisor (Public& Private)
• Facilities Manager
• Historic Buildings Inspector/ Conservation Officer
• Procurement Manager
• Building Quality Surveyor
Focused on how to chart a path forward in real estate design, development, finance, leasing, and sales to establish the status of Chief Executive Officers of the leading Real Estate Companies and Developers.
Real Estate Management (BS) (4 yrs, 8 semesters)
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1Real Estate Management (BS)25,00011,00012513,75,000