Engr. Aamir Hayat is currently working as Lab Engineer in UCP since 2014. He did his M.Sc in Electrical Engineering from University of central. He has teaching experience of 4.5 years
- Electrical Network Analysis
- Electrical Machines
- Electrical Workshop
- Digital Logic Design
- Communication Systems
- Signal and System
- Electromagnetic Field Theory
- Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory
- Basic Electro Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Communications
- Data Structures
- Workshop Technology
B.Sc in Electrical Engineering(2012)
M.Sc in Electrical Engineering(2015)
- Power Electronics
List of Publications
- Amir Hayat, N. Khan, “Speed Control and Power Factor Improvement of a Single Phase AC Motor,” Universal Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, vol. 2 (8) pp. 328 – 336, 2014.
- Hayat, A.H. Shah, Muhammad Haseeb, M. Hamza, F.Hussain,“ Robotic Arm Control Using Color Recognition and Position Mapping Techniques Through Image Processing” International Journal of Computer Science and Information security, Volume 14 No. 9, 2016.
- Amir Hayat, Ali Faisal, M. Haseeb, Muhammad Yaqoob Javed, Riaz Ahmad Rana “ Effects of Input Capacitor of Boost Converter for Photovoltaic System” International conference on computing, electronic and electrical engineering (ICE-CUBE) in collaboration with IEEE, 11-12 April 2016, Quetta, Pakistan.
- Saqib Ali, Amir Hayat, Dr. Farooq Aslam “Computational Analysis of Characteristics Equations of a Plant” International Journal of Computer Science and Information, Volume 14 No. 8, 2016.
+92-42-35880007 Ext: 511
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Central Punjab