Bilal Sarwar, Assistant Professor, is M.Phil. from University of Central Punjab and PhD scholar. He has done his Bachelors from Hailey College of Commerce, University of the Punjab. He is also doing ACCA from Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK. He has 12 years’ teaching experience in the field of Accounting and Finance. He has a keen interest in supervising research work at M.Phil. level. Apart from teaching responsibilities, he has been involved in managing the examinations for the School of Accounting and Finance.
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Corporate Reporting
- Computerized Accounting
- Cost & Management Accounting
Working in University of Central Punjab, Faculty of Commerce as Asst. professor since March 1, 2005. Also assigned the administrative responsibilities as incharge M.Com. program and incharge Examinations and incharge Admissions. My administrative responsibilities includes:
Students’ registration for the semester and add/drop of courses,
Deciding the students probation cases,
Preparing the Mid term and Final term examination date sheet, along with preparation of invigilation roster and assigning duties to other faculty members and responsible of the smooth conduct of examinations,
Ensuring the results are submitted on due date,
Managing the admission process including conducting the admission test and interview, and preparation of merit list.
- Proposed topic for PhD “Analysis of Banking Sectors’ Stock Market Performance of Emerging Markets of the World”
- M.Phil research Thesis “Macroeconomic Variables and their Effect on Stock Exchange Performance”
- Thesis on “ Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Development”.
- Article on “Transformational Leadership Style and Organization Commitment” published in Paradigms.
Seminars and Workshops
- “Productivity and Performance” organized by NOP and University of Central Punjab.
- “Time Management and Leadership” organized by University of Central Punjab.
- “ISO 9000 Impact and Applications” organized by NOP and University of Central Punjab.
- Manage and Participated in the forum “Punjab Govt. Health Forum” organized by Punjab Health department and DIFIS-UK
- Participated and Manage seminar on “ United Nations Literacy Decade” organized by Literacy and Non formal Basic Education Department Govt. of Punjab, UNESCO, JICA.
- Participated and Managed as Research Associate on a seminar on “WTO and Productivity” held in PCSIR with collaboration of twelve chamber of commerce, UCP and NPO.
- and many more.
- Attended Teachers Training Session Conducted at University of Central Punjab by Prof. Dr. Abdul Wahab.
- “Human Resource and Corporate Governance Forum” organized by University of Central Punjab in collaboration with Bank of the Punjab, Lahore Stock Exchange.
- “Problems of Urbanization in the Developing Country” by “Prof. Dr. Amitabh Kundhu” who is the Dean of Social Sciences Department of Jawarlal Nehru University India.
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Computerized Accounting
- Financial Management
- Investment Portfolio Management
School of Accounting & Finance, University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.