Ms. Hina Adeeb joined University of Central Punjab as Assistant Professor & HOD Radio and Television Production; previously she was working as lecturer. She is a distinction holder in her M.Phil. Program. Ms. Hina has been associated with broadcast journalism for last twelve years and has served Pakistan‘s leading television channels, national and multi-national organizations as voice over artist. She holds an international experience as first radio broadcaster to be on air from Indian Community Radio Station Salam Namaste FM 90.4 Noida Ghaziabad (India).
PhD (Communication Studies) 2015 – In Progress, School of Media Studies, University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
M.Phil (Mass Communication) 2011, Institute of Communication Studies, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
BS Hons. (Communication Studies) 2008, Institute of Communication Studies, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- December 2015- present, Assistant professor, SMCS, UCP
- November 2014 – October 2015, Lecturer Mass Communication, Lahore Garrison University, Lahore, Pakistan
- May 2012 – October 2014, Visiting Lecturer, Institute of Communication Studies, University of the Punjab Lahore, Pakistan
- 2006 – Till Date, Assistant Program Manager and Presenter, Radio Channel Mast FM 103, Lahore, Pakistan
- 2005 – Till Date, Voice-Over Artist/Specialist
- Dec 2010 – Feb 2011, Intern, GEO News
- June 2010 – July 2010, Intern, ARY News
- 2009, Presenter, Radio Pakistan
- 2009, Radio Anchor of Virtual University Radio
- 2004 – 2008, Radio Anchor, Punjab University Radio FM 104.6
- 2006, Host, Ravi Channel
- (Performed in Punjabi Poetic play (Saiyyan Naina Waliyan) written by Afzal Saahir
- Worked with Punjab theatre as leading singer, host and choreographer
Honors and Awards
- Distinction in M. Phil: A video documentary “Pakistan! A land of Socio Religious Tolerance (The Case of Sikh Community)
- Achievement award for best working radio journalist 2008 from Institute Of Communication Studies, University of the Punjab Lahore.
- Best presenter award Mast FM103 by listener’s forum 2008.
- Best presenter award Punjab University FM104.6
- Winner of Naat competitions at national level.Cd’s and dvd’s of my Naat is also available in market, produced by burhan enterprises.
- Selected in the auditions of an international singing competition (SA RE GA MA PA) Middle East challenge and participated in Ptv’s singing competition (BRIGHT STAR).
- Won scholarships at university level
- Interviewed many famous personalities related to media and other walks of life.
- Worked with UNICEF on a special project on Child Right Protection
- Got distinction in two months French language course from Institute Of Communication Studies (2008).
Faculty of Media and Communication Studies, University of Central Punjab