Ms. Amna Mahmood
Miss Amna Mahmood has completed her MS(CS) from the University of Central Punjab, Lahore. She has over 04 years’ experience in Administration and Teaching at reputed institutes like the University of Central Punjab and Punjab Group of Colleges. Her final research for MS(CS) was been on Secure Banking Transactions using Web and Mobile Services. She is currently attached to the Faculty of Sciences at the University of Central Punjab, Lahore. Her area of interest in teaching is related to programming courses.
- Introduction to Computer
- Advanced Computer Applications
- Computer application and Programming
- Computer Programming
MS in Computer Sciences
University of Central Punjab, Lahore.
Punjab College of Commerce, Lahore.
- Lecturer (2018-Todate) Faculty of Sciences UCP Lahore.
- Quality Control Manager (2016-2018) Punjab Group of Colleges Lahore.
- Managing Web Site of Faculty of Sciences at UCP.
- Worked as Drama Adviser at UCP Campus.
- Worked as organizing team member of PGC Motor Show 2018.
- Worked as organizing team member of PGC Pet Show 2018.
- Certified in MS Office from University of Punjab
- Certified in English Fluency from Kinnaird College for Women
- Certified in Graphic Designing from Lahore College for Women University
UBL – Secure Banking Transactions
MS research was based on study and implementation of secure transactions. United Bank Limited (UBL) was chosen as a case study. Initial documentation was prepared using Rational Rose and MS project. Database was designed and implemented in Oracle 9i. For front end implementation HTML, ASP and WAP was used. A complete frond end in shape of a web portal and also a mobile application was designed. Main focus was implementation with SSL as it was a banking system. Complete documentation on implementation of security protocols was also prepared accordingly.
MS Semester Projects
- Development of PCIT WEB Server:Using Java/J2EEdeveloped a webserver was developed
- WEB Portal for Old Punjabians:As a team implemented and deployed a web portal for old punjabians using ASP.net, Java Scripting and various graphical tools
- Database System for Admission Management: Using Oracle at backend and frontend a system was developed for Admission cell of PCIT.
Faculty of Sciences, University of Central Punjab